Dr. Bogus’ Feted Feta Trout
1-4oz.-container smooth feta cheese
2-cloves of garlic (pressed thru garlic press)
6-slices of sun dried tomatoes, soaked to softness and chopped
2-T Olive oil
½-bag fresh baby spinach leaves (4 to 5 ounces)
4-trout fillets (skinned)
Salt and pepper to taste
1) With a fork, blend together the feta, garlic, dried tomatoes, S&P and enough olive oil to make a smooth paste (this is an excellent hors d’overs with crackers or thin crispy bread slices).
2) Sauté spinach briefly to just wilting.
3) Add feta cheese mixture to the spinach in the sauté pan, and mix.
4) Place the trout on a lightly oiled sheet of aluminum foil.
5) Spread the spinach/feta mixture evenly over the filets salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in a hot oven (375°-400°) for no more than 10 to 15-minutes, until the trout just starts to flake.